Shelley Joint School District 60
1. Failure to follow driver's instructions.
2. Failure to stay seated, facing forward, and clear of aisle.
3. Rude conduct: swearing, pushing, fighting, teasing, gestures, loud speech (circle which)/
4. Food, candy, or beverages consumed on bus; or littering.
5. Vandalism, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs (automatically suspends bus privileges as though third offense).
First Offense: This citation must be signed by parent. If citation is unsigned, or not returned to driver, student will be transported to school and referred to transportation supervisor.
Second Offense: Transportation will be suspended from one to five days. Riding privileges are being suspended for _____ days (number of days will be filled in). Present this form properly signed at the end of that time to AM bus driver in order to resume riding privileges.
Third Offense: Transportation is suspended pending a conference to be held between the parent, student, principal, bus drive, and transportation supervisor. The conference can be scheduled by the parent calling the transportation supervisor at 357-7582.
Fourth Offense: Transportation is suspended until decision of appeal. Parent may appeal to superintendent for restoration of riding privileges. A meeting will be established upon request of parent or superintendent. Contact superintendent at district office (357-3411).