- Shelley School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any educational program or activity that it operates and it is required by Title IX and 34 CFR 106 to not discriminate in such a matter.
- Sexual harassment reported to the school that take place within an education program or activity of the Shelley School District will be addressed pursuant to the district's published Title IX grievance procedures.
- Reported behavior that does not meet the below definition of sexual harassment, but may otherwise violate Shelley School District personnel or student policies, may be addressed in accordance with the applicable policy.
Sexual Harassment Definition
- An employee of the recipient conditioning the provision of an aid, benefit, or service of the recipient on an individual's participation in unwelcome sexual conduct;
- Unwelcome conduct determined by a reasonable person to be so severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person equal access to the recipient's education program or activity; or
- “Sexual assault” as defined in 20 U.S.C. 1092(f)(6)(A)(v) or Violence Against Women Act (34 USC 12291(a)).
Who is the Title IX Coordinator?
How to File a Complaint?
- Contact the Title IX coordinator and/or complete this online form.
Title IX Policy, Grievance Process, and Non- Discrimination Policy
Title IX Training Certificates
- Investigator/Decision Maker Level I
- Title IX Basics
Title IX K-12 Inspection Links