First student day is August 18, 2020. The determination as to what risk level or "color" each school will be in will be determined every few days. When operating color is determined by Shelley School District, it will be communicated via the mass alert system, school social media accounts and the district website. Please stay in tune with our communication avenues.
Realize the main influencers as to what color Shelley Schools will operate are:
- The Fall 2020 Back to School Plan.
- The risk level of Bingham County as determined by SEIPH.
- The number of active cases in Bingham County, specifically in Shelley. (tracking active cases)
- Local hospital ICU bed capacities.
- Guidance from SEIPH.
Interested in donating masks for students who don't have access?
Now Hiring - Part Time "Sanitation Squad" Workers
- Apply here under Maintenance/Custodial
New Student Registration Information
New Student English Registration
New Student Spanish Registration
Returning Student Registration Information
Returning Student English Registration
Returning Student Spanish Registration
The school district chromebooks are 12" and here is a link for a recommended case: