Summer 2021 Tutoring Program
Thanks to all who signed up for Summer 2021 Tutoring program. Below is an update:
- Schedule will be July 12-July 30. Monday-Friday. (Sunrise 9am-11am, Riverview 9:10-11:10am)
- Bus schedules are currently being organized.
- Building principal will be in contact with details.
- Sack lunches will be sent home with students.
- K-2nd students will be at Sunrise.
- 3rd-4th students will be at Riverview.
- Tutoring will focus on strengthening reading and math skills.
Shelley School District Mission Statement:
Our youth will flourish and prosper in the 21st Century through preparation in a world-class learning environment by preparing today’s students to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
This year Shelley School District will work to improve in the following areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve School/Home Relations
- Positive Board Relations
Parents/Guardians can do the following to help:
- Abide by student drop off and pick up guidelines.
- Spend 10 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Visit the Shelley Education Foundation website.
- Stay in tune with shelleyschools website and social media outlets.
- Spread news about "Positive Happenings".
Continuous Improvement Plan & Accountability