Shelley School District Mission Statement:
Our youth will flourish and prosper in the 21st Century through preparation in a world-class learning environment by preparing today’s students to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
This year Shelley School District will work to improve in the following areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve School/Home Relations
- Positive Board Relations
Parents/Guardians can do the following to help:
- Abide by student drop off and pick up guidelines.
- Spend 10 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically the first 40 days of school (until Oct. 31).Visit the Shelley Education Foundation website.
- Spread news about "Positive Happenings".
Continuous Improvement Plan & Accountability