Four Important Things
- If you are sick, stay home from school.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Wipe down and clean high traffic areas.
If you have a child who will be turning 5 on or before September 1, 2020 it is time to register them for Kindergarten. Please use the following link:
English Registration Spanish Registration
Information on their needed Immunizations and Birth Certificate can be found here
Kindergarten Readiness information can be found here.
Parent Survey (Deadline, March 31, 2020)
Parents please take 5 minutes to complete the 13 question parent survey. The purpose of the survey is to help ours schools improve. Your responses are anonymous and confidential. The parent survey gives you the chance to share your input on several topics to help measure how our schools are doing in the meeting your needs. (Frequently Asked Questions)
The Tutoring Center began Tuesday, February 18, 2020. Please review the information and take advantage of this new service.
March 19, 2020 (6 pm), District Service Center, 185 W Center St., Shelley, ID 83274